- Supervise the entire Logistic team of Depot
- Ensure proper warehouse maintenance, housekeeping and overall administration.
- Monitor that stocks are properly handled and stored to prevent damage and monitor broken damage Stocks
- Monitor receiving of Products coming from the central and ensure that is maintained prior to dispatch and delivery.
- Ensure picked stocks are accurately checked and timely delivery of all stocks.
- Monitor the periodic stock count of depot.
- Monitor the Expiry stocks, coming from customers even in Store.
- Monitor Expiry adjustment and Donation, sample, replacement of complain products.
- Cooperate in stock counting headed by Head office
- Cooperate with Audit Team headed by finance or quality or Distribution.
- Ensure documentation of all incoming stocks are properly maintained and check when received.
- Ensure stocks are accurately encoded into the system & proper documentation of necessary reports.
- Check stock transfer to principals and other branches are documented and processed properly.
- Monitor all quality related functions of the warehouse to ensure quality assurance.
- Monitor the performance of total Manpower of warehouse
- Ensure recruiting general workers if there is any vacancy
- Ensure Maintenance of commercial and sample products
- Monitor temperature facilities regularly on all stocks in hand
- Bachelors/ masters in science or in any discipline from a recognized university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience in a similar position preferably in a pharmaceutical company
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & other benefits
- As per company policy