- Organize & perform inspection, checking & testing prior to start-up and Changeover Clearance for every production operation.
- Organize & perform routine in-process inspection, checking & testing at fixed intervals to control every steps of manufacturing and packaging of all dosage forms.
- Quarantined finished products checking & product release.
- Checking, review & evaluation of Batch History File prior to finished product release.
- Retention sample collection, processing and transfer to retention store.
- Inspection, checking & control of all dispensing activities.
- Routine calibration, performance checking, cleaning and routine maintenance of all IPQC instruments.
- Toll manufacturing activities
- M. Pharm from any reputed university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years experience in IPQA/ IPQC/ Compliance of any reputed pharmaceutical company.
Compensation & other benefits
- As per company policy