No. of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and schedule warehouse and delivery staff to ensure safe and efficient operation of depot
- Oversee depot operations to exceed expectations for on time delivery, accuracy.
- Supervise and schedule maintenance of company delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment
- Ensure that products are received and stored in an efficient and economical manner, and maintain required records in conformance with company policy.
- Supervise the proper routing, loading and preparing invoices for delivery in accordance with customer requirements.
- Supervise the proper handling of depot transfers of inventory.
- Plan and schedule all inventory activities including cycle counting, inventory transactions, auditing and reporting.
- Review, monitor and maintain required documents for safety, security and Quality Management Processes.
- Maintain the security of warehouse and premises to eliminate shrinkage.
- Communicate with concerned regulatory agencies for licenses, permits, taxes and documents etc.
- Control credit sales, mature account monitoring and recovery;
- Initiate legal actions against legitimate company claims e.g. unpaid accounts, losses, damages to company assets, etc. as per company guidelines.
- Communicate and make regular visits to customers as well as local healthcare professionals to enhance relation and Company image.
- Resolve any delivery complaint issues quickly and effectively.
- Use excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to deal positively with Principals’ staff, employees and customers.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise warehouse and delivery staff.
- Attend regular meetings with Sales team, customers and staff as scheduled.
- Graduate or Masters in any discipline
- Minimum 4 year experience in similar position
Additional Job Requirements
- Age within 38 year(s)
- Computer literacy is mandatory in Advance level
- Ability to lead a cross functional team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and ability to solve problem with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical ability
As per company policy
02 October, 2019